Add-in Express for Internet Explorer is a free trial software application from the C/C++/C# subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2010-01-14. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64.
This visual RAD tool provides a simple and quick way to customize Internet Explorer with your own browser extensions. Now you can create thread-safe, secure, isolated, deployable and context-sensitive add-ons for Internet Explorer IE 6, 7 and 8 (32- and 64-bit) with your menu items, toolbar buttons, context menus, toolbars, side-bars and keyboard shortcuts.
Add-in Express completely supports the IE Extensibility API and offers a coherent set of .net components, visual designers and deployment tools that make your IE add-on development and deployment very comfortable. Add-in Express integrates all Internet Explorer extensibility features in one solution with a strong, easy-to-understand architecture and a lucid interaction model with Internet Explorer objects.
With Add-in Express you can:
- Develop Internet Explorer browser helper objects (BHO), bars and toolbars in one integrated project or in separate ones.
- Customize vertical or horizontal Internet Explorer bars with any .net controls.
- Create custom toolbars using any .net controls including your UserControl components.
- Extend Internet Explorer context menus with your own items.
- Add new items to the built-in Tools and Help menus.
- Extend the built-in IE command bar with your own buttons.
- Define custom keyboard shortcuts.
- Share data blocks over Internet Explorer threads and processes.
- Deploy and update your IE add-ons using msi-based web-enabled setup projects.
- Make your IE add-ons thread-safe, interproccess-communicative, isolated and secure.
Add-in Express directly supports Visual Basic .NET (VB .NET), Visual C#, and C++, and Delphi Prism.
For more information, please visit: http://www.add-in-express.com/programming-internet-explorer/
Add-in Express for Internet Explorer (version 2010) has a file size of 1.06 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 115 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.